Our latest Q3 office research has just been released. Despite a quiet “feel” to the summer the Midtown office market continues to produce some strong headline numbers.
* Take-up is above the long run quarterly average
* Drive towards best-in-class space continues
* Availability levels fall for a third consecutive quarter
* The amount of space under offer continues to increase
* New development starts remain muted
* Investment activity shows signs of a tentative recovery
We are expecting a fairly active end to the year across the market – do get in contact with Ann Ibrahim our head of research or anyone at Farebrother – we would love to talk you through our projections for year end and the detail behind the numbers.